Summer Cove Apartments in Sarasota | Summer Cove Apartments 7887 Lockwood Ridge Rd, Sarasota, FL 34243 Yahoo

Tara O.06/07/2017

This is one of the nicest apartment communities I've been around. The staff are pleasant and accommodating. The residents are of all ages and friendly. Lots of dog owners here!! Apartments are... more

Krisztina P.12/01/2016

This place is amazing! I live here since 2009 and I'm not going to move anytime soon!Everything is beautiful and well took care for!The staff is like family but in the other hand they're very... more

Claire B.02/10/2017

awesome apartment complex!! great pools and community areas! staff is wonderful, always attentive!

Avery H.04/16/2016

Thoroughly impressed with the attentiveness shown by the office personnel. After visiting around ten complexes, Summer Cove was clearly the most concerned with the comfortability of their tenants.... more

Anadi G.08/23/2016

I am loving it here. They made living so much easier for me. The leasing office replies quickly with answers to all the queries, and maintenance guys come as soon as the request is made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Arboles Apartments - 17 Photos - Apartments - 201 4th St, Del Mar, Del Mar, CA - Phone Number

Charlotte affordable housing forum raises possible solutions

Fairway Park Luxury Apartments spoils tenants with superior concierge services