How do I update a vintage bar cart for daughters apartment

image
pitterpatter94last Tuesday

Hello, My daughter has her first apartment and we have been acquiring pieces to help her furnish it. She has some barware that does not fit into her cabinets so we thought a bar cart would help. My girlfriend gave me one that her parents brought over from France. The problem is the style is a little old fashion for a young professional and I would like to paint parts of it. The cart is made of wood and antique brass. The flat wood surfaces are pretty and think painting that part would be asham. I would like to have suggestions from the DIYers on here. It looks like I can unscrew most of the cart making it easy to spray paint. Thank you in advance and will follow-up with my progress.

image

image

image

image

image

Bookmark1Like

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parents of Student Murdered by Maintenance Man Sue Apartment Complex

Los Arboles Apartments - 17 Photos - Apartments - 201 4th St, Del Mar, Del Mar, CA - Phone Number

“Blacklist” star Megan Boone lists West Village apartment for $2.4M