Auburn Glen Apartments - 16 Photos - Apartments - 8024 Southside Blvd, Southside, Jacksonville, FL - Phone Number

1.0 star rating
2/16/2015

Typically I'm not one to write reviews, but in this case I'll make an exception.  I'll make this short and sweet.  Roach infested EVERYTHING. They are everywhere, all the time.  Sure, you definitely get charged for pest control on top of your rent every month but I'm still waiting to actually see any resemblance of any form of pest control. Be sure to stock up on your raid!

24 hour laundry fauicities.. about that. Put my stuff stuff in the washer and got locked out. Had to call the front desk only to be told I had to relocate to the main fauicity where would need PURCHASE a card to gain access.  Hmm. Could have sworn I paid rent to be able to access these sort of high class, grade A, dirty, disgusting "faculties"

Don't forget about paying for parking as well! 10 dollars a month for the wonderfully potholed lot in which you may or may not break your ankle just trying to get out of your vehicle. Do they honestly tell you this up front??? Of course not. It's buried in the fine print along with the pest control, garbage removal and maintaince fees.

Do yourself a favor and just completely bypass this place all together. Don't let the nice new sign out front fool you. That is literally the only thing they deemed worthy of repairing. Forget the people actually living here who pay the rent to fix that sign.   I really truly  regret not doing enough research upon moving here myself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parents of Student Murdered by Maintenance Man Sue Apartment Complex

“Blacklist” star Megan Boone lists West Village apartment for $2.4M

Charlotte affordable housing forum raises possible solutions