Royal Crest Marlboro Apartment Homes - 12 Photos - Apartments - 19 Royal Crest Dr, Marlborough, MA - Phone Number

8

19 Royal Crest Dr
Marlborough, MA 01752
(774) 843-5857

Its a beautiful community, closely located to amenities and beautiful landscapes maintained. And also a fitness center which is a big plus for me. Recommended.

Good place to live. Well kept grounds. The maintenance guys are exceptional - quick, polite, accommodating. Gym is always clean. Pool is huge. Great location with a lot around it.

In general it's a nice place to live, when you actually get the lease signed by Royal Crest(RC). I would put 4-5 starts if not one thing described below. After working with RC Marlboro management we got our first lease. We signed it and asked RC Management to sign - and they didn't do that right away, that's their process. Later we were told by RC Management that they sign the lease any time before the day you actually move in. So, we planned the move, date, arranged movers, etc... Then in a day or two we got a call from RC Marlboro where they said "Current apartment owners refuse to move-out. you lease is not working anymore. Good bye." That's it. It does not make any sense to me, since in their lease it's clearly written "If you are moving out, you must give your written notice 2 months before the move-out date". So they must have received that notice from current (at that time) apartment lessees. But even more frustrating thing was that they didn't give us any alternatives. Didn't call back as all. They just said "bye". So we had to call them back and push for alternatives and then deal with planning new move date (not a pleasure). Interestingly, when I posted similar review in their Move-in survey, I was contacted by their high rank manager. But after I explained everything, I was told something like "Our stuff didn't do anything wrong". To whoever reads this review: be ready for this situation and get the RC Management sign the lease right away, or ask for date when it will be signed in written, so you have something. Or look for something else.

Great price/quality ratio. It's one of the cheapest in the area and you can't find other places around with such good landscaping. The outdoor amenities are great, and you can actually have walks and picnics outside. The buildings and apartments are a bit old, but well kept, and maintenance is always very efficient. The location is great, close to supermarkets, stores, highway 20, and Memorial beach! The only downside is the shared laundry - if you could have it in the units I would give it 5 stars!

I am disappointed that my previous review got filtered. All I got to say is you will be charged a huge amount of money during your move-out from Royal Crest. To Carol: I sent you a mail as well as a message here on yelp, and did not get any response. I am pasting the same message here. Kindly look into this. Hoping to get a positive reply. Hi Carol, thanks for your immediate response. I did get a call from the manager, but I was not satisfied by her response. She said we haven't even moved out yet, but we had our move out on Monday(7th April,2014), and my husband traveled all the way from Oregon just for the move out. Its was 3 days since our move-out and she didn't have an updated record, which is very disappointing. We were charged saying the counter top was burnt but I am very sure it was not. We had a sheet layer on the counter top, so I am very sure it was not burnt. I have heard many of my friends say they were charged for the same reason during the move out. We were charged for the paint, saying the paint color did not match. But we were asked to paint the walls by one of the service persons working at the Royal crest and it was he who told us where to get the paint and what color to get. Now we end up paying the money for that. We had our move out scheduled at 11.30 am, but the guy calls up and says we had scheduled it at 9 and he won't be available at 11.30. We were very happy during our initial days at Royal Crest and we even recommended it for 2 of our friends and now we regret doing that. I hope you will look into this and give us a positive reply. Thank you so much in advance. Thanks, Varshnya

This was a much easier move in than I ever imagined it could be. What you get for the price is fantastic. One of the least expensive in the area and the landscaping outside is breathtaking. There is enough green space to play outside. It's a big "walking" neighborhood as I meet and pass many people every day. Also - the dog friendly atmosphere is truly prevalent throughout. This is how I have met most of my neighbors. The buildings and apartments are a bit old but are well kept and look good. The management staff has truly been a pleasure to work with and their friendliness and attitude towards was one of my deciding factor. Happy to be here - to be home!

This was my first apartment out of school. The posted pictures bring back fond memories. Yes, some of the neighbors were annoying and rude, and finding a parking space nearby was always a challenge, but I felt that it was a well-maintained apartment complex overall. It certainly was one of the most expensive apartment complexes in Marlborough at the the time (and definitely better than the Windsor Village across the street). I sympathize with other posters' complaints about the management and the neighbors, but let me note that even in my current neighborhood of one million dollar plus homes, I'm still having to contend with thoughtless, boorish, and aggravating neighbors. C'est la vie.

1st read Josh;s review last June and thought he wasn't being fair, after all my wife and I moved in here the summer of 2010. Now I agree with Josh on almost all accounts: Walls are thin, not wallpaper, but if your quiet you can hear conversation and if your neighbor's playing music you're going to hear it too. My set up is I have a divorce running a possible brothel below me with her son who she doesn't let have a key so he climbs in and out of the window at all hours.... oh and both of their friends also knock on the windows at all hours of the night. Plus she likes to let her cat wander the hallways freely. Above me I have a snow bird who drops things at 5:45am every morning I mean CLOCKWORK. But the best is beside me a family of pot smokers who smoke so much it comes through our kitchen vent (office told us 'there's nothing we can do about it call the police'). Add in the man orders takeout every night and decides to do his transaction outside our door every time instead of his own. Plus his son likes to shout out his window to his friends around the complex, building to building. As of the past 4 months ago the apartment on the floor above us across the hall has open her own daycare, RIGHT IN THE APARTMENT!!! Now I can get people 24/7 picking up there kids dropping off their kids and having VERY LOUD conversations up and down the stairs (which apparently everyone's 600 lbs plus from the sounds made by walking on the stairs). Our oven is also older than the one I grew up with, the dishwasher backs up into the sink and is a 50/50 shot of cleaning ALL the dishes, the bathroom fan doesn't suck air the caulking on the shower falls apart, I can push my shower wall and there's a full 2 inch give (that's a sign of mold and decay). Our apartment's pretty clean but that doesn't stop the ant infestation every spring. The decor is old, we have a lime green bathroom and a kitchen that looks like 'camp' when I was young. Also it's diverse, hispanic, black, eastern european, western european, brazillian, indian, and many many more. Smoking! people smoke in the hallways, in the laundry room, in the trash room in the little room where you get your mail between the outside door and inside, locked, door. It's non stop, if you want cancer come liver here. The grounds were well maintained, however I think they have changed their landscaping company. In the past the mess made by doing the grounds (clippings, branches dirt that is removed) was always picked up the same night, this spring it took this company 3 days to clean the roads from all the branches and crap they've removed.... and it wasn't even a bad winter! And yes they start at 7am, and go until 7pm some nights, doing what I don't know because my wife and I watched one guy with a motorized blower (very loud) walk up and down an empty street with it on 6 straight times. The pool is wet, but is used as a baby sitter all summer long and kids just run around (4-12 y/o) with no supervision. The gym has what an on-site gym normally has a few cardio pieces a few free weights a few machines, not bad but if something breaks don't think it'll be fixed for at least 6 months. Plus the kids from the pool come running in to the gym all day and night too screaming for no reason. Vanessa is the best, although there isn't any competition in that office for her. But even she can do only so much, if anything at all, mostly send letters and make calls but at the end of the day Amico only wants your money for nothing. No one can park still, I'm lucky to live around a large number of spots but some streets have 7 spots 4 cars take and block out the rest. Oh and the 10 mph is optional or must have another 0 spray painted onto it somewhere I didn't see. Maintenance responds quickly and with good quality overall, however if you see the trash truck (it's a pick up truck with all the trash bags from the buildings) coming and it's the woman driver (not a slight on all women drivers this driver just happens to be a woman) throw your car in reverse and go the other f'in way because it's 2:1 odds she'll hit you, and if she doesn't she'll at least block your way for 45 mins talking to somebody at her window. One last thing, we loved this place because there were 'no dogs' buildings, not all but like 6 of the buildings were no dogs, not anymore. I would love to show you the paperwork that the apartment complex sent out to notify all the tenants of the changes, but I can't THEY DIDN'T NOTIFY THE TENANTS OF THE CHANGES TO THE POLICY. Final note: Jeffery Garbin is the new 'Resident Relations Manager' he sent out a survey about living at RC. my wife answered honestly & clearly. Jeffery emailed her asking to clarify her complaints, she did his responce: "This was before my time here and I am guessing that resident communication was not at it's strongest since the property was running with no resident relations manager during this particular period of time." So why ask? DON'T EVER MOVE HERE!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parents of Student Murdered by Maintenance Man Sue Apartment Complex

“Blacklist” star Megan Boone lists West Village apartment for $2.4M

Charlotte affordable housing forum raises possible solutions