Cherry Creek Club Apartments Glendale, CO 80246

EDIT: After a brief dealing face-to-face with the community manager, Bobby Scocchera, I will be contacting my lawyer, the BBB, and the Denver Housing Authority. His boss at Weidner, Shirley Tibbins (sp?) can be reached at 303-758-1739, and I suggest anyone else who's had to deal with him contact her as well. I have never been treated like this in my life, and I can't believe this man still has a job. We're counting the days until we can leave.

I've lived in worse places, but not for what I'm paying to live here.

Parking - There are nowhere near enough parking spots for everyone. If you don't get home before 5:30, you may frequently find yourself actually parking *outside the complex*.

Interior - The carpeting is cheap and crappy. Our "brand new carpet" was stained badly before we moved in, and there's no edging around the tile areas so the carpet frays. I'm withholding harsh critique for when we move out and they inevitably try to seize our deposit to cover their bad judgement and shoddy work.

Management - The biggest irritations come from the management. At move-in, we were required to do our apartment inspection then and there, with a rep following us and taking the actual notes herself. I've *never* seen this before; usually they give you a form to fill in and ask to have it back within a week. So of course we have no idea what preexisting damage they'll pin on us.

The 'cesspool shower' - fountains in the lake spray us daily with foul water, staining our clothes.

Ice removal - In the winter, the parking lot, sidewalks, and pathways are deadly.

Bills - The utilities are OUTRAGEOUS. The rent seems cheap at first, but we're paying $800/mo with $575/mo rent.

If I was paying $150 less a month, I wouldn't have much to say. But for $800, I expect a little more. I'm disappointed with the freely abrasive, antagonistic attitude of the office. It's very clear that they'd like us to pay them and shut up.

UPDATE: Our entire building has been without hot water for 36 hours. Management has been and continues to be completely unresponsive. For the love of god, don't move here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parents of Student Murdered by Maintenance Man Sue Apartment Complex

“Blacklist” star Megan Boone lists West Village apartment for $2.4M

Charlotte affordable housing forum raises possible solutions