Monterra Pointe Apartment Homes - 19 Photos - Apartments - 2105 Cottonwood Club Rd, Arlington, TX - Phone Number

5.0 star rating
8/13/2015

Im a current resident of Monterra Pointe Apartments in Arlington, Texas. Absolutely love the apartments. Love the layout and setting of my apartment. very spacious for the price. Management is professional, timely with all dealings with the tenants and apartments. Safe community and environment. Maintenance(Nick) is superb at getting all maintenance issues resolved whether its him or his team. I would highly recommend these apartmens to anyone new to the area or looking for a decent price in living. I just wish these were townhomes. Come on check this place out. I did and I'm going on 2 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parents of Student Murdered by Maintenance Man Sue Apartment Complex

“Blacklist” star Megan Boone lists West Village apartment for $2.4M

Charlotte affordable housing forum raises possible solutions