Woodcreek Apartments - Around Guides
Rated 4.0 of 5
1235 Josey Street, Huntsville
☎ +1 936-291-0500comcapp.com
1235 Josey Street, Huntsville
☎ +1 936-291-0500comcapp.com
These apartment walls are super thin so you can hear a pen drop from three buildings down. I moved into a recently "remodeled" apartment but let me tell you it was the WORST remodel I've ever witnessed. Everything was painted over, outdated appliances, 1970's fan, a/c doesn't run efficient and the list goes on. If you love dogs welcome to the dog pound! It seems like every single apartment has three dogs barking at the same time. I can't even get up to use the restroom without the surrounding apartments just barking away. If you sign a lease here make sure you have a bag of doggy treats readily available. - Carlos Hernandez
The best apartments I ever stayed in!!! So very peaceful and quiet! Office staff was nice and friendly, maintenance handled request at a timely manner. We were just in love with our apartment floor plan! - Butterfly Gabs26
Lived here for a year and decided to move after my lease because my friends and I needed a 4 bedroom apartment. I have regretted leaving this place ever since!! I can't find another apartment that is as good. Safe atmosphere and welcoming staff. It is centrally located and super close to campus. Apartments feel clean. The only bad thing is the laundry facility. I had several of my things stolen but that's the downside of it being for all residents. There was plenty of parking and it was almost always quiet. I can't wait for my current lease to be up so I can come back to Woodcreek!! - Kasey Crump
It's a great place to live, I haven't had any problems at all living here apart from the laundry facility. None of the dryers work so you're basically spending money to watch your clothes spin in a circle. Otherwise, the staff is wonderful and the apartments themselves are great. - Erin Skarke
I just moved in very nice and clean. They are very friendly. They get things done when you ask - Cheyenne Reames
Rated 4.2 of 5
2406 Sam Houston Avenue, Huntsville
☎ +1 936-295-3761bakermotel.comLoading…
2406 Sam Houston Avenue, Huntsville
☎ +1 936-295-3761bakermotel.comLoading…
Rated 4.1 of 5
1610 Avenue H, Huntsville
☎ +1 936-291-2151shsuhotel.orgLoading…
1610 Avenue H, Huntsville
☎ +1 936-291-2151shsuhotel.orgLoading…
Rated 4.5 of 5
613 Interstate 45 S, Huntsville
☎ +1 936-295-9151staystudio6.comLoading…
613 Interstate 45 S, Huntsville
☎ +1 936-295-9151staystudio6.comLoading…
Rated 3.8 of 5
160 Interstate 45, Huntsville
☎ +1 936-438-8400wyndhamhotels.comLoading…
160 Interstate 45, Huntsville
☎ +1 936-438-8400wyndhamhotels.comLoading…
Rated 4.2 of 5
148 Interstate 45, Huntsville
☎ +1 936-295-4300ihg.comLoading…
148 Interstate 45, Huntsville
☎ +1 936-295-4300ihg.comLoading…
I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move. - Robert Louis Stevenson
Remember that the best places to visit are not in the guide.
Comments
Post a Comment