Hunters Chase Apartments in Thomasville | Hunters Chase Apartments 805 Old Albany Rd, Thomasville, GA 31792 Yahoo

A Yahoo Local User07/05/2010

I enjoyed how this property looked and felt. The young lady that assisted me, She was very professional and helpful with all of my questions, and then some. The next day I came back into the front office to … moreI enjoyed how this property looked and felt. The young lady that assisted me, She was very professional and helpful with all of my questions, and then some. The next day I came back into the front office to fill out my application for an apartment, and another lady was present. The lady said she was the Manager, and her name was Lynne. Ok, I said; I explained to her that I had already spoken with the younger Lady, and Lynne told me she was off for the day, and she could assist me with my application. Once I told her what apartment I was already interested in, she Rudely and Bluntly told me that she already had that apartment leased. My point is Lynne treated me with disrespect, and anger for some reason. She dont seem like she is all there, she is not afraid to disrespect you in any way. Lynne has a very bad attitude problem with people not only me, that I could tell, when people where calling and inquiring on rental info. Someone needs to do something about this lady. The younger Lady was very helpful to me, but in the end im glad I did not move in Hunters Chase Apartments, no telling how much more disrespect I would recieve from this Property Manager. God Forbid this place stay open any longer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parents of Student Murdered by Maintenance Man Sue Apartment Complex

“Blacklist” star Megan Boone lists West Village apartment for $2.4M

Charlotte affordable housing forum raises possible solutions