Woodcreek Apartments - 14 Photos - Apartments - 4485 Pennwood Ave, Westside, Las Vegas, NV - Phone Number

The apartments were built mid-70's, although the maintance is decent here, its age still shows, one nice thing about this place is that you don't need to pay for gas, which means you get all the hot water you want for free, but the stove, and heating and cooling unit are electric. The managment team here is not very good, I find them to rude be at times, not very friendly at all, and the fees for late rent are the highest I have ever seen, one day late is $50! Another problem is the parking, there is plenty of it without assigned parking spots, but if you don't have a pass, or a visitors pass for your car, you are getting towed. They seem to have a contract with The Tow Truck Company, that's the actual name of the business, I had a friend come and visit, he wasn't here not three hours and his car was towed, cost him $275 to get it back, and the messed up part was he came after six when the office was closed, so he couldn't even get a parking pass if he wanted to! They are towing cars out of here day and night, biggest rip off scam I have ever witnessed, shame on woodcreek for taking part in this. They also want $300 deposit, plus an extra $10 a month rent for each pet, they have fireplaces in some apartments that no longer work, no washer dryer, ans the laundry facilities are dirty, and out dated, nobody, and I mean nobody uses them! In conclusion I would say this place is only out for the quick buck, and they really don't care about the tenants, they ignore maintenance calls, among other things, I do not recommend living here, thank you.

*****WARNING***** DO NOT RENT HERE DO NOT RENT It is not by choice I still reside here but just want to give anyone thinking about renting here a heads up! These apartments are roach mice & rat infested not to mention disgustingly filthy under all the staircases leading up to the top units. There is heavy drug & crime activity all throughout the units. This place should really really be condemned by the city of Nevada. Roaches are everywhere the more I try to clean bomb & spray they still come. Every night they somehow crawl all over me my bedroom walls sinks & yes even in the refrigerator! They are every where my cst caught a mouse 2 months ago it was HORRIFIC There is no secure cover parking which means your car will end up with dents dings & scratches just like my husbands car is. I have tried to reach out to management several times about what's going on here & nothing gets taken care of. Woodcreek Apartments likes to paint a pretty picture upon advertising this place online Facebook & in Apartment guides, this place does not look like the fake pictures portrayed in those advertisements & that's so sad. It is no longer a safe habitat to live in at all, the high crime & drug use is disgusting. Let me add that there are no screens in any of the Windows which means you will never be able to open your window for some fresh air ever! If you do more bugs will just come in. If you need any maintenance emergency help it will not arrive.One time our power went out for almost 24hrs & nobody came to help us & it wasn't the power companies fault. Neighbors are very loud & inconsiderate they leave there trash outside there front door which has brought in more roaches, I emailed management about this & again nothing was ever resolved. Also there are so many dogs here that are not fixed watched or on a leash they are wild & untamed. Do yourself a favor & avoid this dreadful place! 6 more days & my family & I will be out of this disgusting ROACH INFESTED RAT HOLE!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Los Arboles Apartments - 17 Photos - Apartments - 201 4th St, Del Mar, Del Mar, CA - Phone Number

Charlotte affordable housing forum raises possible solutions

Fairway Park Luxury Apartments spoils tenants with superior concierge services